Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social!


We're going to try something new this week - I'm linking up with Ashley for the Sunday Social for the first time!  I'm kind of sad that Ten on Tuesday is no more, so I was kind of excited about stumbling on this!


Sunday Social

This week's questions are all about fall, which I am never as excited about as other people.  Fall makes me sad to see summer go!  But I'll admit, this whole marinating-a-baby thing does indeed make you super hot (temperature wise) so I might be looking forward to it more than I have been in years past.

1. What is your favorite fall activity?  Halloween, hands down.  I love costumes, I love handing out candy, I love listening to my same favorite Halloween songs on repeat ("Superstition" by Stevie Wonder, anyone?)  It's just the best.

2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?  I "follow" a football team in that I endure football when PB has it on the TV and I glance up from Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/my Kindle from time to time.  I do like going to UNC football games when I get the chance, but I just like basketball a whole lot more than football.  Can't help it. Just don't have the attention span.

3. What is something fun about fall in your area? Hmmm.  Can I say Halloween again?  I mean honestly, I don't know of anywhere else where people decorate their yards more than they do for Christmas and thousands of kids go out to trick-or-treat.  I cannot emphasize Halloween enough.

4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?  BOOTS!  That is one thing I adore about fall.  I'd wear boots every day if I could, and that becomes socially acceptable in the fall.  Boots to work, boots with jeans, boots boots boots!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?  I'm looking forward to finding out whether this baby is a boy or a girl!!!  I must KNOW!  

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?  I don't know if I mentioned...Halloween?  I always hand out candy at my parents' house because there are SO many kids who show up.  Literally, over a thousand kids.  I just can't get enough!

No comments: