Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Well, not so much working on the 101 in 1001 list.  Frankly, I don't even remember what's on that list right this very second because the only goal I have been worried about for the past little bit is this one:


Yes, that's a Barbri outline book and that's the dude who lectures on agency and partnership and corporations.  Otherwise known as the guy who's been making me want to shoot myself for the past 9 hours (literally) that he's been talking through my computer.  

I have a whole list of things I'm planning to do once March 1 (the day after the bar) hits - including a lot of Kindle time, some Netflix time, and some just plain enjoying my life.

To be honest, I haven't put in NEARLY the amount of time in studying that I needed to.  I am a) not that disciplined and b) still have my teaching job as my first priority.  I ain't skipping work or not doing my job to study for the bar.  So, in all likelihood, I'll be down this road yet again in July.  I sure hope not, because the road sucks.  But I'm ready to get this out of the way so I can actually focus on my job and the things I really like to. And that list decidedly does not include listening to bar lectures.  

So, I'll see you on March 1!  Or however long after that it takes me to recover...

No comments: