Friday, August 5, 2011

True Life: I'm a General Life Blogger

In the spirit of trying to get the juices flowin' again over here at ye olde blog, I saw this post on Claire's blog today and decided to play along.  So, this link-up is hosted by Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues and it's a chance to find some new folks to follow (another thing I could use!)


If you're here from the link-up, here it is - what I blog about:

Sometimes, there is cake.  Sometimes, I wear an apron when I make it.

Sometimes, I find that things I have in my closet turn into an acceptable Halloween costume.  Also, Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Other times, I fall into the bathtub while I take pictures like this and/or try to see how my shoes look with my outfit.

Occasionally, I'll give you my very own version of People of Wal-Mart.

Occasionally, I am on par with the folks on the People of Wal-Mart website.

You should stick around, if only for my grandma's recipes (isn't her handwriting just too cute?)

Or the inordinate amount of shoe pictures that seem to be in the archives.

Or the reviews of high-fashion items like pajama jeans.
And soon, there will be wedding pictures to see, 'cause I'm puttin' a ring on it in a month!


At the very least, stay for the weenie dog pictures.

This is Peggy Sue.  Peggy Sue would like it if you would be her friend.

<3 Meredith




No comments: