Friday, June 21, 2013

Juppy Product Review!


I promise we're getting back to babywearing in a hot second, but I wanted to talk about another baby item first - the Juppy Baby Walker Momentum.

Honestly I didn't know anything about it until I was sent one to review.  It's sort of like the jump-up part to the Johnny Jump-Ups that we all used to dangle from door frames in as kids.  Then it has straps that come up so that instead of hanging from a door frame, Mama can be the baby-walking monkey.

I tried it with Ira but he's really not good enough at walking yet for it to work.  He loves to stand and put weight on his feet and will even try to take a few steps, but he's not quite the age that this would be most useful.

We went on a baby play date yesterday though, and I decided to bring it with me so that my sweet, adorable little girlfriend BRB could try it.  Let me tell y'all, if anybody needs a baby walking device, it's BRB's mama.  My baby is lazy.  My baby enjoys laying in a big pile and seeing how long it will take for his cheeks to grow another centimeter.  My baby needed a snack and (another) nap after 10 minutes of baby play date time yesterday.  BRB?  She has so much energy!  She is the smartest little thing and she wants to see everything, do everything, and look at everything.  She isn't quite walking yet though, even though she's super close and really wants to, so I thought she was the perfect Juppy model.





We put her in that thing and she loved it! She walked all over the place in it.  The funny part was that she has a jumper/exersaucer that bounces and holds her in a similar way, so she wanted to bounce in the Juppy.  She'd look back like, "Come on, lady, bounce me!  Bounce, I said!"


I think it's going to be a big hit though, and sure beats leaning over and walking behind her with your back breaking.  My mom swears she has to go to the chiropractor 25 years later because she spent months hunched over, chasing behind me while I held onto two of her fingers.

Also, sorry about the blurry pictures.  Jessica takes gorgeous pictures of BRB.  These look like I was trying to take pictures of a hummingbird.  Thanks to my product tester - love that little girl to pieces!

If you have a hummingbird baby who wants you to walk her all around the house while you're bent over, check out a Juppy - they're a super neat idea!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: