Tuesday, August 14, 2012

11 Weeks!





Thoughts on the Weekly Photo: WHAT in the world?! I woke up Sunday morning and all of a sudden, there it was, overnight. Feels so strange!  Y'all see that?  I went down to see my parents at the lake and let the weenies swim while PB worked on the rental house, and it was just crazy apparent like it hadn't been before!

Marination Time: 11 weeks

Weight Gain: Up a pound and a half from last week.

Clothes: Jeans might be getting a tad tight, but everything is still totally wearable.

Fruit of the Week: Lime! 


Name: Ira? Frances? We shall see.

Moving: Well, up until yesterday, I'd just been relying on The Bump to assure me that the lime can move, but we went for my OB checkup yesterday and BOY can it! It does gymnastics in there, to the point that she couldn't even really get a good picture for us because they were all sort of a blur.


Sleep: Up until last night, it was great. And then last night I either couldn't sleep or had horrible dreams in which I was a participant in a Hunger Games sort of scenario and knew I was being hunted....by someone in my workplace, who sort of filled the role of President Snow. It was strange. And then I dreamed I had to shoot some guy who stole my grandmother's iPhone and identity and turned out to be a total nutbag. It was not so restful.

Cravings: I've been eating a ton of Mexican lately! The baby might come out with a sombrero. Still pretty much no meat whatsoever. Can't see it, smell it, definitely can't eat it.

Annoyances:  My lower back has been hurting a good bit, especially at night or if I've been doing something strenuous.  Other than that, I'm still feeling really good!  

Highlights of the Week: Mom and I went to Rock Hill to pick up a crib on Saturday that we found on Craigslist, which turned out great and was a total steal. We stopped by Buy Buy Baby on the way back, and WOW.  If they don't have it, you don't need it. Baby wonderland. PB put up the crib on Saturday night and we started moving around a little furniture in the nursery/guest bedroom.  PB said putting up the crib would "make it feel more real" and that we "needed to get a feel for it in the room."  Someone's a little excited!


 It's Peggy Sue approved!


No comments: