Sunday, September 9, 2012

14 Weeks!


Marination Time:  14 weeks as of Tuesday...Will be 15 weeks this Tuesday.  One of these days I'll do  a post on the right day, I swear.

Musings on the Weekly Photo: I always feel like a giant walrus at the end of the day (and I took this picture after school one day).  I'm trying to remember exactly when I took this...I'm pretty sure it was either 14 weeks 1 day or 2 days.

Due Date: March 5, 2013

This Week's Produce Item: We're at the size of a lemon this week!


Boy or Girl: Still think boy.  But we are having our anatomy scan September 27th and a gender reveal party after that, so I can't wait to know for sure!!

Currently Craving: Meh, I had a bad Skittles hankering the other day...nothing too crazy though.

Currently Avoiding: Pretty much the same song and dance routine with the meat-free deal.  I can eat some seafood, and I can do chicken if it's sort of shredded up and mixed in with something.  But cutting up a steak/chicken breast/pork chop and eating it? BARF.

Weight: Haven't weighed in a few days - last time I checked, we were holding steading at 136.6.

Belly Button Status: I feel like I could do a whole post series and call it the chronicles of the belly button.  Last week it was wider..now it's also starting to pull up more, so the little knot inside there is starting to be more visible.  I have sort of a pseudo-innie usually because there's a little knot in there but it's generally covered by my skin like a little bear in a cave so you don't see it.  Yeah I think by next week you'll be seeing it through my shirts.

Sleep Grade: A.  OMG the pregnancy pillow.  Amazing.

Recent Crazy Dream: Hmm, can't think of anything much.  I know I've been dreaming but nothing really stands out.  Generally I know I've been having really good ones, so I hope that keeps up!

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: Nothing too awful this week.  Yet.

Symptoms: Crazy belly button happenings.  Belly itching some. Starving but not being able to eat as much, especially toward the end of the day because I feel like an overstuffed sausage.  NO CLOTHES that fit, ugh.  Ready for fall so I can wear some long sleeve maternity things.  

Movement: I am 99% sure I felt the baby kick me like 2 nights ago.  I actually hollered, it scared the crap out of me!  Felt like little taps in there.  So neat.

Any appointments? September 27th is the biggie!  I can't wait!!

Any baby related purchases? A few more maternity things that I found on super-duper sale at Ross and on Zulily.  Got some jeans and sweaters to hopefully get my giant self through fall and winter.  Mom got us a few preemie cloth dipes for when the baby is born and I also ordered some super cheap fitted newborn diapers from a company that's going out of business online.  I hope they come soon and they haven't decided to already go out of business...

Best/Worst Thing to Happen in the Past Week: Best thing - went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant (Mickey and Mooch) with some teaching friends and their husbands last night.  We went down to the lake and rode jetskis and hung with my parents today and then swung by the inlaws to watch the Panthers game tonight.  Worst?  My second block class continues to be nuts...hoping they are somewhat in control tomorrow.

No comments: