Sunday, September 23, 2012

16 weeks!


Marination Time: This picture was taken at 16 weeks, 1 day.  I'll be 17 weeks on Tuesday!

Musings on the Weekly Photo: My boss told me I looked like Charlie Brown in this sweater.  Is this a good thing?  I can never tell.  Maternity shirts make me look giantly pregnant these days.  Which I prefer, because I look like a super fat kid in my regular shirts that are still long enough to wear.

Due Date: March 5, 2013

This week's produce item: This week, baby is the size of an avocado!
I also found the "How Big Is Your Baby? - Dad-to-Be Ediition" and I like it SO much more because they're concrete things. I mean really, how big is an avocado? Is there a standard avocado?

So in the Dad-to-Be version, baby is the size of a Blackberry phone.  
Boy or girl: We find out in less than a WEEK!  Bought the pinata yesterday, have the candy, have some decorations....now we just need an ultrasound!  Stil sure it's a boy but now I want a girl more than ever because we finally came up with a girl name I am 100% sold on - Della.  

Currently Craving: I'm good now, but this morning I was a crazy person and made PB go get Bojangle's breakfast.  LIKE, NOW.  RAWR.

Currently Avoiding: Went to a college friend's wedding last night and had to avoid the wine slushies. BOO.  Can't think of much I've been voluntarily avoiding...still just iffy on meat, though I had steak at the wedding last night because that's what was served.  Can't believe I got that down!

Weight: Gained about another pound this week - up to 138.4 now.

Belly Button Status: My little outie nub is still visible, but not popping out through my clothes yet!

Sleep Grade: I pretty much fall asleep on the couch by 9pm, go to bed, and sleep dead through until my alarm clock goes off at 5:15 for work.  I do get up to pee once or twice but I'm like semiconscious and go right back to sleep.

Recent Crazy Dream: I was dreaming about a bunch of my students last night, it was very weird.  They were all in the Olympics and I was supposed to be their coach.  I was trying to watch Youtube videos of how to do a gymnastics floor routine for one of my girls because I had to coach her and had no idea how!

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: Hmmm, can't think of anything specific.  Hasn't been too awful this week.  

Movement: PB's last day of work was Friday, so I went over to Jackalope Jack's near the hospital for his farewell celebration...I hadn't felt anything in several days, but we were in a loud bar with a lot of loud people and I think that totally pissed the kid off!  I felt it again last night at the wedding reception when the DJ turned up the bass...really neat!

Appointments? Can't. Wait. Until. Thursday.

Any baby related purchases? Just decorations/invitations for the gender reveal fiesta.  I figure I'll hold off on everything else until for sure that this kid is a boy.  

Best/Worst Thing to Happen in the Last Week: I don't usually post about work and I'm not stupid enough to start now, but it has been a rough, rough week at school.  Best thing? Got to go to a gorgeous wedding last night, which made me remember our wedding last year that was so close to this time.  Also made me REALLY want to go back to Disney World!

No comments: