Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh, Graduation

I wrote a whole angst-ridden post about how I hate graduation, why that is, and why I'm ready for it to be over.  It made me feel better.  But I decided it won't make you feel better, and that it wasn't going to do anything for my let's-improve-my-attitude-which-has-been-terrible-as-of-late campaign.  I decided to readjust.

So let's sum up how I feel about law school, and how I feel about graduation like this:


That should be sufficient.

I'm glad it's over.  I was not a big fan of law school.  I'm not a huge fan of lawyering in general most of the time.  I'm not excited about graduation.  I should be.  I'm trying to adjust my attitude and just be happy that it's over and polite to everyone with their billion questions about it.  And that sums up why I will be very pleased when this coming Saturday is over and done with!

No comments: