Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!


I can't get my days straight this week...I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Tuesday, and today I'm not sure what it feels like.  But not Tuesday.  Oh exam week, how glad I am that I will NEVER ever have another one of you.
Muchas gracias as usual to Chelsea from Roots and Rings for hosting this little shindig!
1. What is the weather like in your city today?
Right now it's all sticky and muggy and cloudy and whatnot.  Ew.
2. Do you like the zoo?
I'm okay with the zoo, I suppose.  But sometimes it makes me sad to see the animals all caged up.  Also sometimes it smells like poop.
3. Do you eat coconut?
LOVE me some coconut.  Coconut cake is pretty much my favorite.  Also the new coconut M&Ms?  Amazing.
4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
I have.  But it's not pretty.  PB will come take a hammer away from me if he catches me with one.
5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
We go to Ocean Isle Beach just about every year.  This is the first year in awhile that I won't get to go.  Have I mentioned you should never go to law school and/or take the bar?  Bad idea.
6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One under my head, my giant body pillow next to me, and I steal PB's to put on the other side if he's not there.  I have to build a nest.
7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?Usually get the weenie dog up, put her collar on her and throw her outside to go bark at squirrels.  
8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
No kids, gracias.  And they don't have summer camps for weenie dogs, as far as I know.  Y'all hear of one, you let me know.  I love summer camp though.  I know, I talk about it all the time, but if I didn't have to study for the bar and go try to get a boring lawyerpants job, you can bet I would be working at summer camp again.  It's just awesome.  Getting paid to hang out with kids and swim and fish and canoe?  Sign. Me. Up.
9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Usually just butter, sour cream, salt and pepper.  But one of my favorite things to do is go to Ruby Tuesday, get the salad bar and a baked potato and then take my potato up to the salad bar and load it up with salsa, ranch, cheese, and bacon bits.
10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Yes, but I don't remember a whole lot about them other than that I hated them.  Which is odd because I love to swim.  I just didn't like being told what to do, not being able to pretend to be Ariel, not being able to jump off the diving board 94 times an hour, and having to work.  It's called lazy, and it starts at a young age.  I have good technique though and I've taught swim lessons myself forever, so I'm all for them - I just had better things to do as a kid.

No comments: