Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

As always, Ten on Tuesday (as well as this week's questions) are brought to you by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.  



1. What’s your favorite television show  for each day of the week?
Sunday – Pan Am
Monday – Mike & Molly
Tuesday – Parenthood
Wednesday – Modern Family
Thursday – The Big Bang Theory
Friday – Well, it used to be Friday Night Lights...still sad about that.  Now, I have no idea.  Maybe 20/20 if we even watch anything?
Saturday – If PB is home, it's pretty much Discovery Channel alllllll the time.
2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you watch them?
Hmm, depends on what I do in them.  Obviously, anything involving sweating or painting or going to a Japanese steakhouse that gives them a distinctive odor or any of that merits an immediate wash.  Ran a few errands in them?  Ehh, I'll wear them at least twice, maybe three times if I didn't wear them long and they didn't stretch out too much.
3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
I pretty much eat pasta like 4 times a week because I love love love it.  I guess my most frequently bought shape would be thin spaghetti, but seriously, I love it all.
4. Do you read newspapers?
Nope.  
5. Do you sleep in socks?
Absolutely not...that would make me insane.  I tried it once when it was winter and my skin was all dry and someone suggested sleeping in lots of lotion and socks.  I hated it.  Ripped those suckers off.
6. Favorite genre of movies?
Hmm.  You know, I am not a big movie person.  I just don't have the attention span.  But generally, those that I do like are kind of quirky movies.  And I do love a good comedy.
7. How do you feel about wrestling?
Um, there's a lot of sweating.  And our high school wrestling room always stank a LOT.  And I don't like boys in leotards.  So I don't feel great about it.
8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
PB has totally gotten those things waxed a few times for special occasions (like our wedding).  I don't agree with plucking/waxing them into girly things, but if they are three inches wide or grow all the way across your face, no one is going to take your man card for grooming them, I promise.
9. Do you have dimples?
Uh, are we talking about the fat dimples adjacent to my muffin tops on my back?  No?  Oh, you meant the cute cheek ones?  Then no.  Definitely not.
10. Do you like to camp?
I like to look at pictures of people camping and look up campfire recipes.  I like the idea of camping.  I've never actually been because PB feels that I will like the actual reality of camping a lot less and refuses to take me.  This is probably a good plan.

No comments: