Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

This week’s questions are from Stefanie at The Stallings Life. And thanks as always to the lovely Chelsea at Roots and Rings for hosting!
1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I am an iPhone JUNKIE.  Seriously, I don't know how I lived before, it changed how I do everything.  I swear after I first got it,  I didn't even need to touch my laptop for a week because my iPhone did everything I needed.  Okay enough about my fantastic iPhone.  But seriously, I love it.
2. What has been your most serious injury?
Thank goodness I don't really think I've had many "serious" injuries.  I think probably the worst was when I burned my butt on a metal slide as a kid.  It was on a church playground, during a family reunion, and I had on nothing but my Sunday dress and my little ruffly bloomers.  The slide was so hot that it burned them into my butt, I had to wear dressings for two weeks, and the doctor's office thought my mom was a child abuser.  Fun times! I still shudder when I see one of those things sitting out in the sun.
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
I'm going to throw it out there and just say that as a general rule, I really, truly hate any action movie.  Even if you tell me it's a classic, like Terminator or something.  I will still hate it.
4. How many email addresses do you have?
I have my current email, my lawyerin' school email, and then I went ahead and made a new gmail for when my name changes after I get married.  (Nerd alert.)  So I guess I have three.
5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Probably Facebook.  I find myself just gravitating to my bookmark on my browser mindlessly all the time, even if i just checked it five minutes before, or clicking on the icon on my phone if I have a spare minute and feeling just a twinge of boredom.  It's a bad habit probably, but I love the eff bee, and I just can't give it up. 
6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
There's a place here called Andele that I just love.  They bring you three huge bottles of different types of salsa and some of it will make you want to scream, it's so hot.  But I love mixing some of that in with the mild salsa and making my own little combination.
7. What is your dream car?
I don’t really have one. I love my FJ, I don't care if PB hates it, I'm keeping it for the next 100 years or until it's time for all of us to get flying cars.
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
If i have $100, I always feel like I need to put it toward something practical, or at least our honeymoon fund.  But really, if I were to go out and spend it guilt-free, right this second, I'd definitely get a massage.  And with anything left over, probably a fun new sundress or a few tops from Target because it's starting to feel like spring!
9. What is your favorite board game?
I guess Taboo isn't really a board game per se, but it's definitely my favorite game-from-a-box.
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
I haven't changed it at all (other than that minor coloring in the mountains) in...2 years?  Maybe 3?  Unless you count the constant state of oh-Lord-my-hair-needs-be-longer-please-let-it-get-longer-ASAP stage I'm perpetually in lately, but I don't count that as a major change because it's so gradual.

2 comments:

Nora said...

A massage sounds divine right about now, seriously.

I love how passionate iPhone users are with their phones. It's pretty cute. Me? I have a Droid. I love it but I also totally under-utilize it. I guess I should work on that :)

Anonymous said...

Massage! Yes! See, I went with something practical, didn't even think of myself. Ugh! I could really go for a massage.

Also - good idea on snagging your married name email. About two years after I was married I discovered someone else with my exact name - same spelling and everything (both my first and last name are not spelled the common ways to spell those names). Luckily I had already snagged the gmail and the web domain with that name!