Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I can't believe it's already Wednesday!  This week has flown by.  

Here are a few things I'm loving today...


I'm loving that there are only 6 weeks of law school left!  SO ready for it to be over.


I'm loving that I'm actually sore from working out last night.  I did some P90X lower body, and being this sore probably means I'm about as in shape as this old lady in the flowery shirt, but hey, it's a start.


I'm loving that I made all of our dining reservations for our honeymoon at Disney World!  I think I'm most excited about the California Grill (in the picture above).  It's at the top of the Contemporary resort and I made a reservation for a time that we can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks while we eat!


I'm loving that it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, and hopefully this will be my view starting on Friday!

Link up over at Jamie's blog and tell us what you're loving!

4 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

That's so amazing you only have six weeks left!! Congrats, friend! And, even if you feel like you're out of shape p90x will get you in shape pronto! I feel like my body is completely different now that I've started doing Jillian Michaels workouts!! :)

agalandherdog said...

Oh, a honeymoon at Disneyworld would be so much fun! Have a great week!

nora said...

ah! Love the view from that restaurant. I can't wait to hear all about the honeymoon (well, first the wedding, obviously). Sounds so lovely!

And hooray for six weeks of law school!!!! SUPER exciting!

Anonymous said...

we went to Disney World on our honeymoon too :) It was so much fun.