Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I'm sitting through one final class before we take our little mini winter vay-cay to the mountains!

Here's what I'm loving today:

+All of my stuff packed and up and ready to go as soon as class is over!

+This stuff is amazing.  And it was just what I needed this morning when I woke up to the smallest dusting of snow in the backyard.


+One Born Every Minute on Lifetime.  If you haven't watched it, go catch up.  I have no idea why this show fascinates me so much, but I just love it.  My mom, who was a nursery nurse/baby whisperer for approximately forever, says that it's incredibly true to life (unlike a lot of reality shows, I suspect).

+That J just texted me this picture of Peggy Sue with the caption, "The recliner is one wiener dog long."  I dropped her (and all that stuff previously pictured on my bed) at J's house before I came to class so that we can hit the trail running as soon as I get out.  Yay!


+That I just made this Kindle case with some leftover orange yarn I had lying around yesterday.  I haven't done the button yet because I didn't happen to have any of those lying around, but it's so adorable!  If you're a knitter, you can find the pattern from Haramis Knits, and if you're not a knitter, you can buy this one for a mere $15 from her Etsy shop.  {Just so you know, I wasn't paid or perk'd for this - I just love her pattern and how it turned out!}

Hope you're all having a great Thursday (or day-before-Friday)!  What are you loving today?

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

That kindle case is adorable! The only thing I know how to knit is a straight up scarf. Man oh man. I gotta work on that!

cailen ascher said...

cute kindle case! i love it : ) and yes, international delight coffee creamer = a true delicious delight!

ps i'm hosting a gourmet chocolate GIVEAWAY just in time for valentine's day!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so in awe of people who can knit. Seriously. Have a fabulous trip! Can't wait to hear/read/see all about it =)