Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
I have had a long-standing affair with Krispy Kreme.  
This would be when I went to visit Lia in DC and the hot sign was on at Krispy Kreme.  And I snarfed a hot donut while standing in the store.  And then left with a pumpkin spice donut AND a jack-o-lantern donut.  
And let's not forget the time I lived in Winston-Salem for six weeks for a summer nerd program in high school and religiously ate a dozen donuts every week.  How I even did that in July when it was 90 degrees and we lived with no air conditioning, I don't know, but  I did.
Oh, and not to forget the time I bought six fund-raiser donuts from the football team before I ran a track meet.  Let me just tell you - that's an epic fail.
2. Do you use the snooze button?
Oh my Lord, I need to find a way to remove the snooze function from my iPhone.  I'm serious, it's like something I really need to work on.  I'll set my alarm for 8am and then I have literally hit the snooze button for an hour and a half.  It's RIDICULOUS.
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
Almost always print unless I'm feeling fancy.
4. Tell us a joke.
This is one of the jokes my dad always, always tells - and we always, always groan - 
A duck walks into Walgreen's, gets a tube of Chap-Stick.  He goes to the register and says, "Just put it on my bill."
5. How many languages do you speak?
English and a bit of Spanglish. (Same as Chelsea.)  Don't think it's really fair to call it actual Spanish anymore.
6. Why did you start blogging?
I used to have a LiveJournal wayyyy back forever ago, and I just always liked writing it. I liked going back and reading my own posts and reliving the memories - I never cared whether anyone else read or not, but it was fun to see my own state of mind at the time.
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Bar soap freaks. Me. Out.  I can't be having anybody else getting in my shower and rubbing my bar soap all over them - ew ew ew.  Body wash.  Always.
8. Do you buy bottled water?
See, I feel like that's unnecessary money spent.  I grew up on city water - it hasn't made me grow a horn yet - I don't really like water in general (big soda junkie) so the tap stuff is just fine whenever I do want some.
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
It wasn't life-changing or anything - but I did have a really intense desire to be one of those people dancing their butts off in the glow suits.  
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Is anyone happy about this?  I feel like if you are, you aren't really an Office fan anyway.  I mean he makes the show - I have no idea what will happen when he leaves.  Probably the number one effect will be that it goes off of my top priority list on the DVR.
As always, these are from Chelsea over at Roots and Rings!

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

#10- WHAT?!!

Meredith said...

You haven't heard? So sad:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/14/steve-carell-leaving-the-_n_809367.html